Tutorials are an integral part of the program of IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2014. They provide participants with broad and comprehensive overviews of emerging fields in management of information and communication technology. Experts are invited to submit half-day (3.5 hours) tutorial proposals.
Suggested topics include, but not limited to:
- Managing Converged Networks and Services
- Managing Cloud Computing and Services
- State of the Art on Wireless Network Management
- Smart Grid Management
- State of the Art on Security Management
- Smart Devices Management
- Managing Software Defined Networks
- Green Communication Management
- Tutorial proposal submission: September 30, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: December 1, 2013
- Final version: March 1, 2014
Submissions should be made by uploading your proposal through JEMS.
Once accepted, a tutorial will be held provided that there is a minimum audience of 7 registrants for the tutorial. Either a free conference registration or a stipend will be offered per tutorial (to be shared among speakers for a particular tutorial, if more than one speaker presents the tutorial).
For further information, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs.