The IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2014 symposium invites proposals for research prototype demonstrations. As a high-profile, leading edge forum for researchers and engineers in the field of network and service management, NOMS 2014 offers a unique opportunity to showcase applications, engage with a highly skilled and innovating audience and discuss emerging technologies and recent research prototypes with key thought leaders.
Demonstrations showcasing working systems, innovative applications, ground-breaking ideas, and novel concepts related to network and service management are welcome. In particular, we are seeking the following types of contributions:
- Demos from student authors about the concepts presented in their paper(s)
- Demos from all other authors of accepted contributions in the main conference and workshops
- Demos from faculty and academic research groups related to NOMS 2014 key topics
- Demos from industrial researchers
Priority will be given to the authors of accepted papers in the conference and the workshops. An award for the best student demo will be presented at the NOMS 2014 closing ceremony.
Submission Guidelines for Demos
- Extent and significance of the research contribution
- Potential impact on the audience
- Quality of the proposed implementation
- Presentation quality
At least one author of each accepted demo proposal is required to register for the NOMS 2014 main conference and present their demo at the scheduled demo session(s). Submit your propsal through JEMS now.
- Submission deadline: January 15th, 2014
- Acceptance notification: January 25th, 2014
- Camera ready: January 31st, 2014
- Nikos Aneroussis (IBM)